Thursday, January 28, 2010

Midnight Recumbent Ride

I left Ross's house about 8:30 or so with the recumbent in the back of my truck "betsy". When I got home I realized two things: I was NOT tired at all, and I wasnt going to stop working on the bike. I took the doner bikes off the rack and took the recumbent into the garage.

I cut and ran the chain through the network of skateboard wheels and taped up the wheels so they wouldn't fall off (already lost one)

The ride was absolutely amazing. I had to make a few minor adjustments, but I am extremely happy with the design of the bike. I rode well into the wee hours of the morning.

Thank you, Ross for your help with the bike !!

The next step is to get the bike dry fitted for all the parts that we have. After a few maiden rides, we'll get her primed, painted and weighed.

Tight Chains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family-style website. Please watch your language and keep it friendly!